AMWAY LAUNCHED NUTRILITE TRADITIONAL HERBS RANGE
On 5th May, 2018 Amway, the country's leading direct selling FMCG company, on its 20th Anniversary organised a Bloggers Meet in Delhi and launched Nutrilite Traditional Herbs range, which combines best of science, best of nature and best of Indian traditional wisdom to offer a comprehensive range of nutraceutical product supplements with physiological benefits.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NUTRILITE TRADITIONAL HERBS RANGE:
- INDIGENOUSLY DEVELOPED FOR INDIAN MARKET : The new Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range is in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Make in India' vision, which reiterates Amway's commitment to Govt.'s 'Make In India' initiative, as it is developed for the Indian consumers.
- "SEED TO SUPPLEMENT" APPROACH: Amway does not believe in " saying is enough" philosophy. That's why, the company develops all its products through a " seed to supplement" process. This stringent process emcompasses multi-level quality checks ensuring the selection of the right farm, the right part, the right active ingredient, the right seeds, the right species, the right extraction, the right process, and the right product.
- Highest Purity, Safety and Potency Standards
- In addition, the ‘Seed to Supplement’ journey of the manufacturing process focuses on the three key pillars of traditional herbs – Purity, Safety and Potency.
- PURITY: Certified Organic Herbs: The herbs are sourced from farms that are OneCert Asia Agri Certification Pvt. Ltd. certified. Nutrilite ensures growing, harvesting and processing plants on certified partner organic farms from various parts of the country including MP, Karnataka, UP and Gujarat. Every ingredient used in Nutrilite products must meet our certification quality standards for safety, purity, and potency ensured through strict quality control, and sustainable practices.
- DNA FINGERPRINTED HERBS: Also known as DNA profiling, DNA typing, or genetic fingerprinting is a novel approach that involves identification of a species by reading the genetic make-up at molecular level by generating barcode-like patterns. It also helps in identifying better quality with active form and free from any kind of contamination/adulteration.
- SAFETY: Nutrilite products are extensively researched, tested, and formulated to help people on their way to optimal health. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are followed at the manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu for all the Nutrilite dietary nutraceuticals to ensure the safety, proper identification, and highest quality of the products. The research and development processes are strictly quality controlled. This plant is also LEED Gold Certified.These products are formulated and manufactured within the ambit of the Nutraceutical Regulations laid out by FSSAI. This ensures that our products are not just truly premium, but are also safe.
Non-GMO Range: The herbal supplements are prepared from certified non-GMO sources to prevent any unknown health hazards and it ensures safety. The certified organic herbs are sourced from certified organic farms conforming to the standards set by the National Programme on Organic Production (NPOP), a Govt. of India’s initiative towards development of organic agriculture, established in the year 2000.
Active Ingredient/ Constituents: The quality and efficacy of Nutrilite’s new range lies in its high concentration of beneficial active ingredient/s which are extracted right from the herbs. This makes the quality of Traditional Herbs range truly premium. For instance, one tablet of Tulsi has benefits equivalent to over 100 dried organic leaves of Tulsi.
SPECIFICS ABOUT PRODUCT RANGE:
The Nutrilite Traditional Herbs range comprises of 4 products including Nutrilite Tulsi, Nutrilite Brahmi, Nutrilite Ashwagandha & Nutrilite Amalaki, Vibhitaki, and Haritaki. Priced at INR 649 inclusive of all taxes, for a bottle of 60 tablets for each variant, the new range is compliant to the new Nutraceuticals Regulations i.e. The Food Safety and Standards (Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Food for Special Dietary Use, Food for Special Medical Purpose, Functional Food and Novel Food) Regulations, 2016 (‘Regulations’), issued by Food Safety Standard Authority of India (FSSAI).